Hi! Pete the Parrot here! Welcome!!!
I want you to know about all that’s happening here at EIAP (Enchanted Island Amusement Park)! We always have cool, FUN things going on! Learn more about EIAP here.
[If you want to get the latest FUN that's going on at EIAP sign up over on the right side! Get a coupon too!]
Current Hours: Fri 10am-4pm, Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm
*There are some height restrictions which you can see here.
- – -
OUR ANYTIME BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Book a Pete’s Package Birthday Party for any Friday and Receive $50 OFF!
- – -
To keep up on all our FUN, just sign up with your email over on the right side where it says, “Join Our Club!”
- – -
Our hours have changed!
So come on by for some FUN!
Night of Giving
This Friday, October 24th 5pm – 8pm
$5 Admission includes unlimited rides for Children and Adults! Charity event Benefiting Bridge to Hope. Not valid with other discount and special offers.
All employees of Enchanted Island and Bridge to Hope are volunteering their time.
OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY OCT 13TH
10AM – 5PM
Join us for a day of fun with the family!
Check out the new family 4 pack of unlimited ride wristbands for $54, special price!
$6.50 Wristbands on Friday’s and Saturday’s in August
School is right around the corner, so we are helping out with special prices for August with Wristbands for Friday and Saturday nights at $6.50 each.
Valid from 5pm-9:30pm!
Not Valid Labor Day Weekend. Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
Hey Pete’s Parrot Pals!
It’s like Christmas in July, Year Passes are 25% OFF thru the month of July 2014. Stop by the office to purchase your pass or call our friends in the office at 602-254-1200 ext 221!
All Summer, Through August 31st $1 Hot Dogs & $1 Small Sodas
If you want to cool down, get drenched, soaked or splashed pack up the kids and come on over! Our splash zone is specifically designed for younger children but sure to thrill and delight guests of all ages! Be sure to bring your swimsuit.
Splash Band ($3) or All-Day Park Pass (kids-$14.25, adults-$8.50)
Children under 1 FREE
Adults FREE with paying child
Children in diapers need swimmer pants.
Footwear required in park and for Splash Zone. (Examples for splash zone: water shoes, socks or rubber flip flops)
Light the Night
Two Events in One: Night of Giving:
Thursday, May 15th 5:00 pm-8:00 pm
$4 Admission includes Unlimited Rides for Children and Adults
Proceeds benefit Calvary Missions
Light the Night Outreach:
in Enchanted Island’s 3.5 Acre grove, FREE Live Entertainment, FREE Food and FREE Bounces
FREE Cinco de Mayo Celebration!
May 4, 2014 at 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- $7.50 Special Priced Wristbands for Children or Adults
- SPIDER-MAN from Marvel Comics is joining us from 11am – 5pm for autographs and pictures (fees apply)
- Live entertainment at the park, including a Hispanic band and Ballet Folkloria, who will be performing in authentic costumes
- FREE participation in candy-filled piñatas for the kids
- Free for all Ages 1-10
- Age appropriate hunts starting at 10 AM for ages 1 – 10 (each age group will start approximately 15 minutes later;: 2 yr olds @ 10:15 AM, 3 yrs @ 10:30AM, 4 yrs @ 10:45AM, 5yrs @ 11:00AM, 6yrs @ 11:15AM, 7yrs @ 11:30AM, 8yrs @ 11:45AM, 9yrs @ 12:00PM, 10yrs @ 12:15PM
- Arrive Early as all children must register and receive an age appropriate stamp (Registration is FREE)
- All Eggs are Prize filled, plus 20 Grand Prize eggs
- Bring your own basket
- Easter Bunny available for pictures (11am -5pm)