Hi! Pete the Parrot here! Welcome!!!
I want you to know about all that’s happening here at EIAP (Enchanted Island Amusement Park)! We always have cool, FUN things going on! Learn more about EIAP here.
[If you want to get the latest FUN that’s going on at EIAP sign up over on the right side! Get a coupon too!]
Current Hours: Fri & Sat 5pm – 9:30pm, Sun (Train, Carousel, & Splash Zone) 5:30pm-8:30pm
Summer Specials: Friday Nights Wristbands (includes the splash zone) for children or adults are $8.50, Saturday Nights are $10 starting at 5pm! Also $1.50 Hot dogs, Small Sodas and Nachos.
*There are some height restrictions which you can see here.
– – –
OUR ANYTIME BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Book a Pete’s Package Birthday Party for any Friday and Receive $100 OFF!
– – –
To keep up on all our FUN, just sign up with your email over on the right side where it says, “Join Our Club!”
– – –
Our hours have changed for spring!
So come on by for some FUN!
SCHOOLS OUT SPECIAL
Wed – Fri Wristbands are ONLY $8.50!!
No coupon required. Expires June 14th
WED 9AM – 1PM
THUR 9 AM – 1PM
FRI 9AM – 1PM & 5PM – 9:30PM
SAT & SUN 9AM – 1PM & 5PM – 9:30PM
Night of Giving
$5 Admission includes Unlimited Rides!
Supporting Garfield Elementary School
Thursday, May 14th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Gate Admission includes Unlimited Rides
- All Gate Proceeds Benefit Young Life
- $5 per person (Cash Only)
- Regular Height Restrictions Apply on all Rides
- All Employees of Enchanted Island are volunteering, without their commitment these nights wouldn’t be possible
Cinco de Mayo
FREE Cinco de Mayo Celebration!
May 3, 2015 at
11:00 am – 8:00 pm
- $10 Special Priced Wristbands for Children or Adults
- CAPTAIN AMERICA from Marvel Comics is joining us from 11am – 5pm for autographs and pictures (fees apply)
- Live entertainment at the park, including a Hispanic band and Ballet Folkloria, who will be performing in authentic costumes
- FREE participation in candy-filled piñatas for the kids
Night of Giving, Thursday April 16th 5:00p-8:00p
Supporting Young Life $5 (cash only) admission per person includes unlimited rides for Children or Adults.
All employees of Enchanted Island and Young Life are volunteering, without their support events like these could not happen!
FREE Easter Egg Hunt (NEW 2 DAYS) April 4th & 5th , 2015 at 10:00 am
- Free for all Ages 1-10
- Age appropriate hunts starting at 10 AM for ages 1 – 10 (each age group will start approximately 15 minutes later;: 2 yr olds @ 10:15 AM, 3 yrs @ 10:30AM, 4 yrs @ 10:45AM, 5yrs @ 11:00AM, 6yrs @ 11:15AM, 7yrs @ 11:30AM, 8yrs @ 11:45AM, 9yrs @ 12:00PM, 10yrs @ 12:15PM
- Arrive Early as all children must register and receive an age appropriate stamp (Registration is FREE)
- All Eggs are Prize filled, plus 30 Grand Prize eggs
- Bring your own basket
- Easter Bunny available for pictures (10am -3pm)
Friday Night Special Wristbands are back!
Starting February 27th at 5pm all Wristbands are $8.50
Join us for the evening for FUN at a special discount! See you there!
Prices valid for children or adult wristbands starting Friday evenings at 5pm thru the summer.
Current Hours: Wed-Thur 10am – 4pm Fri, Sat & Sun 10am – 8pm!
Friday, February 20th 4:30pm – 7:30pm
please come support ARIZONA’S FOSTER CHILDREN!
$5 per person admission (cash only) includes unlimited rides. All proceeds will be collected by Grace Walk Church to fund a private Carnival for Foster Families. Imagine the impact you can have on the life of a child that has been taken from their homes by no fault of their own.
All employees of Enchanted Island are volunteering their time as well as Grace Walk Church.
Our Awesome Facebookers!